Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Being away from you



 Countdown
Days, hours, minutes and seconds move rapidly
The moment I dislike the most in life
Time to move away from you makes me feel empty
Life and soul flew away with the wind
Pain in heart reached the heaven and
Pour down heavily with lightning and thunder
Gloominess whirls around me
No life, no dreams, neither happiness nor tears
Numbness and darkness covers me fully
Never have I wished to enlarge my account with currency
Wallet needs to be filled your presence and love
Seconds in the rail, moving away from you
Make me nothing, takes me nowhere
Talent of a good actress does not support me
Face expressive with the pain of your absence
The world around me were moving along the wind
I never learnt to follow the wind
Every time, the pain never recedes
No reasons I had to move away from you
Nature didn’t attract, flowers never welcomed
Neither Butterflies smiled nor they danced
The comfort, happiness, love and care from you
Made my world and life with you the most beautiful
When you are a heart-beat away life stand still
Without seeing you, I averted to look around
Distracting noise of the rails didn’t bother me
Clotted pain in the heart never oozed out
As blood or tears
Gazing on the mobile screen for your words or a smiley
Mobile towers delayed your messages
Distance, the emperor of pain, poked at me
Shield of mask defended well
But missing you bring forth tears
My heart yearn to be with forever and always
Gallons of blood rush up and down the nerves
I never wish to see the blossomed flowers,
Flooded rivers, hill-tops, snow-winds, beauty of night sky
Decorated fully with stars, Without you
Neither have I needed to be alive without you
Nor your love, care and life


No comments:

Post a Comment