Sunday, August 25, 2013

Interesting

Technopark alone is not hitech. I think the people around the area has also turned out hitech. :)
Got to catch an auto from there, without even knowing whether the customer is a malayalee or not, driver told the amount in english, thinking as if we are from north India . I tried my level best not to reveal my surprise in face. While there was a chat inside the auto with me and my mother so I am sure that he might have heard us talking in malayalam. At the end of journey , we gave the amount and to my surprise he rendered the next word Thank you.
Oh my god ! malayalees changed a lot... their attitude changed but that change is applicable only in and around technopark. I never found or felt it anywhere outside it. No other auto drivers behave that kind or deliver a thank you at the end of journey.
But I am sad in one thing why cant that thank you be in our language , that can make us more closer . Let us learn to behave properly as malayalees in our language malayalam. why do we need a foreign language for good mannerisms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment