Saturday, August 24, 2013

New phase

The new phase in life as a teacher is interesting. The first day went really well with good cooperation and response from the students. I never expected to be in a place to train the future generations , I don't think that is an easy task because if I make mistake in instructing them then they are the losers. It is not yet time to understand there academic skill , exams are yet to arrive to know them more. Love and care I get from my colleagues are also to be praised. Lets see how long it goes. The airy wind that blows in the campus sooth the mind of both students and staff. The calm and cool atmosphere provides an excellent atmosphere to learn , classrooms have the effect of open space with nature around in its utmost beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment