Saturday, January 18, 2014

Feeling You - a dream come true

When I stood besides you
Hot sunny rays didn't burn me
Looking at your shadow
I tried to hide in it
When you move away for a minute
I didn't feel to open my eyes
Never I enjoyed another image 
when you are with me
Looking at you, waiting for you

Stepped in the wild world of nature
On left, saw their geography
Moved ahead
Chocolate brown colour spots on the tall creature
moving in pairs of two

Mind murmured to hold your hands
Without giving chance for a second thought
I followed my mind
The wild world of beasts vanished
The elegant agile angels' from heaven
came down to earth with a hallow of Love
Multi coloured parakeets didn't attract me
Naughty long tailed macaques didn't distract me
Those moments.... I lived my life

In wide angle, saw our ancestor species
With thick black fur, seated like
a carved statue in nature
But my eyes and mind eagerly starred
at you, besides me,
Your words, smile and happiness
generated an internal excitement in me.

As the gigantic birds , cranes and swans flew above 
You were my shelter
Seeing the reptile seems to be scary
But your presence changed my thoughts
The King of forests seemed restless
Standing in front of the squeeze cage 
I felt the entire world is beneath my feet


Walking in the heart of nature with you
The most wonderful moment I ever had is
Feeling You
Without any reason or cause 
simply feeling you 
Stay with you in silence and just feel you
Without a touch I can feel you
I feared my touch would hurt you
But your magic took away my fear

God blessed , by giving me moments
TO Feel you
Feeling you
................... a dream come true....



2 comments: