Sunday, January 5, 2014

Thanks for this Life

Though I was waiting for you
The way you entered ,the moment you stepped in,
the love you giving me ,the care I get from you
the words and silence you share with me
the concern you have about me
the comfort I feel when you are near
Nothing can replace the feel you give me in this life
Dullness and dryness washed away
by the drops of love you shed in my life
Loneliness hide beneath the ground fearing your presence
Happiness and joy come to me when you are near
Thoughtless mind I have when you stay close to me
The energy you give makes me fit to move ahead
Sometimes you walked without a glance 
not even a smile but I ensured myself 
not to miss the chance in seeing you 
The moment I see you, drops of love,
trust and happiness fall in my life

You are the most precious gift that God could ever give me
I smile from my heart , returning to those evergreen days 
of my life, cherishing each and every moment with you
Seconds move like years, hours like centuries
Waiting for you, but I love those eagerness
to see you


You are making me live this life to the fullest


1 comment:

  1. may it stay like this forever
    cherish each moment to fullest..and dont let go of whats making you happy...
    make enough changes in life no matter what it is,for the one making you feel complete :)

    ReplyDelete