Monday, April 14, 2014

Emptiness


When you go without a word I become deaf
When you go without a look I become blind
When you go without a smile I become nothing
When you leave all of a sudden the world around me vanish
My mind is dead when you keep yourself away from me
I am frozen when I realize your absence
My clock does not move without you
Heart does not beat normally
Abnormalities of life haunts me when you are not with me
Arteries and veins stops circulating blood
Eyes do not reflect, ears do not vibrate
Numbness absorb my mind and body
That kills me second by second
Nails pierce in my heart, oozing out of blood
Drop by drop , everything drained away
In your absence
Leaving behind pain and tears,
Putting me in the cave of darkness and loneliness
Where I stayed for years and years

Meaningless life without you

No comments:

Post a Comment