Sunday, November 9, 2014

Letter for you





To the most beloved in my life,


Do you know how special you are to me? Even I don’t know how much you are to me but I always wish I could stay around you; live and die in your hands. I cannot explain or brief to you what you are in my life, how deeply you touch my heart, how easily you make me smile even without words and actions. Your presence alone makes me feel so cool and relaxed in my life which always I dreamt to get from someone. So it’s not at all easy for me to move away from you but life always takes me away from you making me feel the intensity of the love and care you shed on me. 


Many times in life I wished for someone to hold my hands and walk along, someone to step into my life to blast out the crackers of happiness, celebrations and smiles. The blessing moment in my life is the moment you stepped into my life. Most memorable moments are the time you spent with me. Unforgettable moments are those you touched my life. Memorable trips you offered me. The most precious, sweet and divine gift God presented before me; it’s none other than you my dear. I need to take care of you as gentle as I know because never ever I will get a beautiful gift like you. 


Sometimes I think why the god keep us away so far to give us more pain but may be this distance makes us feel the need for each other. Like the magnetic force I always feel to get attracted to you. Like the bouncing ball I bounce back to you and keep re-bouncing to fall on you repeatedly. I wish I could be the pets in your home to feel your fragrance and touch always, sometimes I feel I was the phone you carry wherever you move, sometimes the flowers that blossom in your garden spreading the fragrance of life and freshness around you. But more than everything I just know one thing you gave me a place in your heart, you gave me your life, dreams, hopes and expectations. What else I need in my life when stand before me with heart full of love and smiles. 


Sometimes I keep away from you because I don't like you seeing my tears. I know only my smiles and happiness keep you happy in life and I always want to gift you those budding smiles. Like the drizzling rain drops you bring happiness to me. I hide behind curtains to see you from distance, stand behind windows to listen your footsteps. You bring forth a soothening feel. You awake me with the gentle touch, sweet smile and lovely love.  Thanks for being a part of mine. Thanks for making me, for allowing me to share a life with you.






2 comments:

  1. I think innocence, good mind and imagination are the most important factor for writing. It can seen in every lines of this letter. Especially, "I hide behind curtains to see you from distance, stand behind windows to listen your footsteps. " Good lines and thoughts. Try to write more......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this wonderful lovely letter.. Not a story, a time you lived and now living..

    ReplyDelete