Saturday, May 30, 2020

Come back home

Your smile welcomed this morning,
Your songs soothed my wake-up 
Gaiety mind filled with love
Reinstated the wandering thoughts

Nothing lasts forever
A flash of thunder stabbed through the glass pane
Off-tracked my senses, like a thunderclap
Stepped down from the virtual world 
To see the materialistic space

I perceived a couple of volleys
There is no life, no hopes, and no dreams
I own nothing more than torments and tears
I don't belong in this sphere
The melancholic air of desolation embraced me
My heart ceased, desire ends,
A lost life, lifeless dreams

Far away, the lonely woods patiently bided its time 
A melodious song outstretched its frequency
To drift me like withered leaves
The epilogue of my life says
 "Trace thy roots, Come back home,
 You belong to the woods
You belong to this forest
Trees anticipate your arrival soon
Back to the world of smiles, joy, and peace
Nature, thy mother protect you
Forest, thy creator guard you"

No comments:

Post a Comment