Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Inside a net-cafe

'Tak Tak' sound pierced into my ears,
When I opened the glass door.
Multitasking, in multi-tabs ,
Many cubicles separated by wooden frames
On either side of the room.
Group of children in school uniform in one corner,
A young man, with a black head-set,
Murmering something to someone,
Somewhere.
Some tabs open in face-book, 
Posting and sharing articles in their timeline,
Chatting with known and unknown friends,
Clicking on likes or writing comments for photos and links.
Some are in chat rooms,with
False names and identities
Curiously asking the age and gender of newly entering members.
Some are busy, watching videos  in you-tube
Uploading and downloading.
While some are tweeting, like yellow cute tweety, in twitter.
My eyes and mind, in search of a cubicle
I found one, near a  young girl in white salwar,
Watching nail biting videos
At last ,
 my 'tak tak' too filled the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment