Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ouch... it pains....

When I was with you, I conquered the entire world
Without knowing the value of tears and fear of pain
Safely and warmly I slept in your hands
Like a baby, walking by holding mother's fingers
I wish I could walk besides you, atleast as a shadow,
Always I wish to be with you, as the air you breathe
And the water you drink.
Your love is a river that flows smoothly in all seasons
In winter , rivers become colder but you were so warm
Drying up of rivers in summer affected the nature
You were still flowing with plenty of love
Withering of leaves in autumn, it fell on you
But your flow still continued
Spring blossoms with flowers , butterflies and dancing fishes
River of love flows.......



Distance separated you from me.
When you walked away from my life
My heart fell down and broke into pieces
You came back the path giving me hope,
And accidentally walked over it
Don't worry , your feet is not as sharp as a nail
Softly it touched my heart pieces.
Heart break was silent, nobody heard it and nobody saw it
It jumped like a fish dropped in land
In seconds, the fish died
End of its beauty, breathe and dreams.
I am worried whether I can live alone
Life is not permanent , but temporary
Seasons change, flowers blossom and  wither ,
And people grow older
But my love for you will never change
It exists like the Sun that brightens always
You, the earth, receives only for sometime




As long as I am alive
I pray , to make my heart beat only for you
You never know how precious you are
And I never let you know it.
When you were near me, I never got words
To express my feelings and love for you..
Without you my life is dry as the earth in summer,
Dark as the night without moonlit, 
Now, I got words to express
But no heart to keep you safe..
Its full of holes and cracks, sometimes you may easily slide out
So I wish to be in you. in rebirth
Only if you love me then...

No comments:

Post a Comment