Sunday, January 27, 2013

Unexpected Happen

That night you rang me after a long time 
unexpected moment in my life
Hands were shivering, heart beat faster , mind little confused
still I attended thy call , stayed silent
listened to your words and voice
"Happy New Year...!!!! "
My mind wished you many times but never you heard
All the new year eves that passed
I greeted you, prayed for you, waited for you.
Never I rang , never I talked,
Never I wished to disturb your mind,
Never I let you know my love and care,
Never I want you to be in pain.


Failed in life to express my love, explain my wish
Moment you flew away , I felt like a caged bird
Heart was heavy and hard
I closed the doors and windows of my love
Strong dusty winds blew
Dark and terror filled nights
Haunting thoughts never let me sleep
Woke up from nightmares 
Just to realize you are far 
far far away from me.
A Drop of tear made me fall asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment