Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wish at night

One night while sitting alone in my room I wished to visit a sea shore. Without a second thought I took by motor-bike and moved to reach the destination. The roads were free from vehicles and noise, street lights gave yellow shade to the surroundings . I saw the bright full moon following me like the cops who chase the criminal.

The cool night breeze blew against me, my mind wandered here and there. Turnings were smooth and drive was comfortable. My vehicle stopped near the beach. I parked it and walked towards the sea. I found no-one in the shore, walked through the sand. Feet went deep inside the light colored tiny particles but to find out my feet from the left out mark would have been a failed attempt. 

As I moved forward ,I saw the waves hugging the shore. Silently I tried listening their secrets but.... :) Love of nature was beyond the words - the dark twinkling sky covered the sea at one end and the sea waves hugged the land on the other. No other love in this earth would be as pure and strong as theirs. I felt jealous and wished for a hug from the cool waves . 


The water took me deep into the sea. I felt scared to open my eyes but some light opened my eyes. I was surprised to see the sun beneath the water. After the sunset he is there to lighten the deep sea and reduce his hotness. My fear and tension vanished as I walked through the sea bed In slow pace. Fishes in different colors - yellow , black white and more- moved around me. Movements controlled by their tiny fins. 

Some hide behind the sea rocks, bioluminescence of star fish amazed my vision, they moved in group or single, huge fishes never hurt the small ones. The plants in saline water looked simple but they add on the beauty of deep sea. Neither I had breathing mask, nor glasses to protect my eyes nor pads on my limbs.
A group of fish swim towards me but I dint know why they approach me. They surrounded me and floated still. Together they breathed, bubbles around me and my eyelids were closed.
I opened my eyes to see me on shore and the waves covered my feet. Looked all around to know what happened. Darkness giving way for brightness. Boats I saw at night with chimney lights were sailing towards the shore. 
With a cool relaxed mind I walked back to take my bike. I tried to find my foot prints but failed. Roads became busy with many vehicles, noisy horns and traffic. Sun,  the natural source of light , whom I saw beneath the sea smiled at me. Amazing wish, memorable moment!!

2 comments: