Saturday, February 8, 2014

Searching for you

Roaming around the garden 
surrounded with the pleasant fragrance
of bright colorful peppy petals
nectar sucking butterflies filled my eyes
I searched for you ...

In the vast blue ocean
the sun's rays got reflected 
waves hit the shore so hard
lanterns like fireflies on fishermen boat
streamlined fishes here and there
Myself I searched for you...

In the white snowy mountain 
along the coniferous evergreen trees
the hidden dew in the thin 
slanting leaves
footprints on the white carpet
where are you hiding???
I am searching for you

On a violent rainy day, lightning    
and thunder quivered the earth
flooded river, floating roofs,
wood logs and corpses
I searched for you..

Where are you?
where have you gone
leaving me in this lonely world
I search for you ...

1 comment:

  1. I am near with you... Look in ur heart you can find me... I am there only...

    ReplyDelete