Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I feel you, I need you



After the long days of oneness, togetherness, closeness
The moment to fly away from you
Come out like a venomous scorpion
Pierce the pain of separation
Torture myself, leaving me lifeless
Heaviness in the depth of heart never let go of
Dispersed Fragrance from thy garden of love fades
Flowers and leaves wither to dryness
Birds wavers their chirps
Butterflies seems to be languished
Penetrated roots fail to locate trace of water drops
Being away from you makes me incomplete
Heart rejects the signals from brain
Your memories pop up in heart always
Sweet smile, gentle touch and caring words
Brighten the path towards you
Remove sharp thorns and pointed stones
Seeing you in the horizon, waiting for me
Heart runs faster than my legs
I cannot survive without you
Heart never beats, tears never ends,
Wishes never grow, dreams never fly,
Thunder never roars, lightning never strikes,
Clouds never burst, seeds do not germinate,
Flowers never blossom, rainbow never appear
Peacocks hesitate to spread their Feathers
Birds remain in their nests
Musical notes never played
Silence spreads all around the nature

Oh my dear love,
Life becomes nothing without you,
Life fails to sustain and survive
From the depth of my heart
I feel you , I need you

No comments:

Post a Comment