Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I'm nothing without you



With the artistic skill of your love
You sketch my life so beautiful
Thin brush tip gives finishing touch
To my image in the canvas

With your talent to choose apt colors
You color my life so lovely
Primary colors and their mixtures
Brightens me, my life

Musician in you, compose the notes
Of my life so melodious
Tune of thy love and care
Diffuse into my ears gently

Dancer in you, tap the feet
To choreograph an awesome visual impact
Grace of your movements, style of your performance
Elicit the love in me

With the usage of powerful,
Meaningful words on time
You grab my heart and support
Your words swirl around me forever

Cosmonaut in you, blast off the
Rocket of love to the space of galaxy,
Milky way, black holes and other universe
Lack of gravity but your love holds me

Traveller in you takes me all around the world
North Pole to South Pole, seven continents
To explore the yet unknown world
Hold thy hands to fly high

Doctor in you heal my illness
Tranquilize pain and tears
Inject your medicinal love in my veins
Curing so fast and furious

What all magic you do in me
What all you become for me

No comments:

Post a Comment