Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Before I sleep

Facing the window on my right side I laid on my bed
Dim street light entered through the glass panes
Lightened my room and x ray images were seen.
Shadows of leaves were dancing
to the musical notes of wind.
Eagerly opened the window to see the
beautiful sky with stars and the moon
but the roof of car porch behaved opaque.


Searched for my sleep in darkness,
lost it at some point of life.
Turning to the right and left, rolling upside down on my bed,
Clock needle moved clockwise waiting for no man .
Missed calls, messages and calls
took me to a world of memories
Turning around I saw my friends , classmates and family. 
Moments I cherish as well as dislike 
crossed over my mind.

Got up from bed , roam about in my room
drank some water to swallow my thoughts
Back to my bed and prayed
" O goddess of sleep 
bless my in thy kindness "


1 comment:

  1. godess ipo varum sleepum kondu..nokki irunnoto.. :)

    ReplyDelete