Saturday, March 9, 2013

Looking at the empty wall in front of me

Looking at the empty wall in front of me
I thought the path I had travelled in life,
what is going to happen tomorrow
what has happened today and what about yesterday.

Yesterday has turned out to be a memoir of history,
unforgettable days, memorable moments,
mother's love, father's care fights with siblings , and
sleepless nights before exams.

Leaves that withered take a rebirth
New leaves appear in spring but the cycle continues. 

Today is an express with limited stops
lots of unanswered questions,confused mind, solutionless puzzles,
job hunt, thoughts about past and future.
I starred at my phone frequently for messages or calls.

Future is a track of probability, in hopes
and expectations.The bag of  future seem to be smaller
than the past and present
But the wall was still empty with no traces of thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment