Monday, March 28, 2011

Lovely Day


I am really happy today to go back to my college. I was invited by my teacher to go and receive a memento for securing rank in PG exam. I felt very happy to sit in those classrooms where I sat few months back. But I realize how much miss those campus and my class and moreover my friends.
I met my teachers, juniors and faculties from other college. It was a sent off party for the HOD. All my teachers are special and particular in their own ways. They have their own style in taking classes and teaching.
I am a person who did not have a passion for teaching. But their classes helped me a lot in developing a passion for teaching. No other job can be noble as teaching is.
Mathematics is a subject which is considered as the toughest, but one should try to learn the subject by loving it; the eagerness to know about it is a must.
I miss my college, teachers and friends a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment