Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Big B(rother)

Technology has advanced all over the past years, its more or less like Mt.Everest, the tallest peak on the earth. Each individual is trying to be at its zenith in the usage of technology- some are successful while some are not due to social , economic and political reasons. As we all know it is not a difficult task to begin a new relationship or maintain an existing one in the present scenario. Only raw materials required are either a mobile phone or a computer with an internet connection.
Always having these two may not help you to maintain relations. Human mind is so complicated to handle. Making decisions is not easy- whether to call a person, text or missed call- natural tendency is to think let the other person do, why should I take initiative. This thought is the main reason in separation of people. Some may call it as ego or inferiority complex. I cannot specify the exact reason but dint have contact with my brother for the past ten or more years.

We met each other long years back for a marriage ceremony and spent only few minutes together. He was like an alien to me. At first sight itself I understood he was a simple and humble guy who never hurt anyone knowingly or unknowingly.
I was going to meet him again after a long gap, mind felt so happy. Previous night of our meeting mind wandered and prepared how to behave when I see him. Thoughts lasted for long time and I fell asleep at some way in the night.
Sun’s rays woke me up. Eagerly and enthusiastically I got ready to meet him. He arrived in a white four wheeler while I was waiting on the roadside to see him a glance. His vehicle passed me without even noticing me. Tried to relax my mind
Time passed
...
I got a chance to meet him. All my thoughts and preparations at night were in vain. I could not find any happiness or excitement in his eyes. Isolated desert life changed him but words and behaviour were untouched by the sand dunes.
Never I got chance to know him, never he gave me opportunity to be with him. Fate placed us in two different latitudes.
On the way back, the cool night breeze touched my cheeks and eyes. Sky full of stars, my happiness sprout and mind rejoiced, but I missed the most important person who visits me all night- the bright full moon. 


 Never I heard from you, never we had talked, never we tried to contact, never accompanied me to school, never gave me any wishes or gifts for birthdays, never you wiped my tears when I was in pain and never we played together but you were close to my heart and thoughts.

I love you brother and I miss you so badly.


2 comments:

  1. Namikkunnu sahodaree.............moan... moan....... no more comments.......

    ReplyDelete