Friday, February 15, 2013

My Valentine


Walking along the roadside, darkness surrounded me.
Calm and silent everywhere -no vehicles, no traffic, no rush.
Here and there street lights brightened the broad and narrow paths.

A black cat crossed my way.
Superstitious believes disturbed my mind,
felt so scared but noone to share.

Shadows walked on my right then on left ,jumped back and forth
Somewhere I missed them.
Gazed in the sky for bright full moon and twinkling smiles but found none.

Sound and shadow followed me, ghosts, vampires and devils frightened me.
Real life tragedy in the capital city tortured my heart,
Tried for a call, but battery down.

Stopped my walk ,gathered strength in mind to turn over.
Before thought completion ,Hands covered me from behind
Blocked vision, dumb voice,carried me somewhere .

Somewhere he stopped, held me close
tried to escape from him, but
his physical strength left my attempt in vain.

Whispered on my ears "I love you valentine"
 Kissed on my cheeks, felt so cool
 Pulled me close to heart, so strong and hard.

 Bounced back in pain ah....
 Opened my eyes to see, a tall silver coloured
 electric pole - My Valentine.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment