Saturday, February 23, 2013

Secretly living in space

In the recent years India has developed a lot in space technology - the successful launch of Chandrayan -1, upcoming mission to Mars, satellite launches and many more activities are carried out by the Indian scientists and astronomers. Media is the most rejoicing ones in the success and failure of all missions - interviews with ministers , scientists, follow up stories,future projects. Everywhere I found space related news and programs which aroused my interest to look through the telescope , gifted by my parents.

Though I gaze through the space regularly , that particular day I felt something suspicious, her beauty could not be compared to anyone's. Planets rotating and revolving, meteors moving without any collision, stars were large in size but they shined , here and there some objects were moving.
My eyes got stuck on that moving object, it was not a common object which I see commonly, it was a living creature in galaxy. Was that an alien? I could not believe my eyes, felt like a dream for few seconds. Tried to locate the creature in lens

             A blue skinned animal with long white tusks protruding out flying around. No wings were seen but the creature is moving against the gravitational force. Beautiful red silk cloth designed with golden beads laid over it. It looked liked an African elephant dressed in a designer wear from northern part of India. It could be easily distinguished from the surrounding darkness but I could not convince myself about its species.
It moved from planet to planet and reached Jupiter. The rings of  Jupiter were used to slide , Trunks clinched on the planet's orbit to swing and enjoy thyself. Light rays from the Sun reflected on its designer wear, making it more beautiful.


I have heard and read about flying animals in epics and comics - Iravatham, vehicle of Indra, the King of Devas and the God of lightning and thunder, moving in the atmosphere. But that was my first experience to locate a living creature outside our earth. There may be hidden creatures of same species or different which is unknown to human vision and knowledge.I did not want a scientific explanation for its color and origin as I was least interested to disturb its life with a whole set of media cameras behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment