Wednesday, February 27, 2013

She is my life

My life began the moment she stepped-in

A colourful butterfly flew in my garden 
Spreads out fragrance all around
Twinkling eyes, charming face
So cute is her smile.

When she walk besides me I am silent
She followed my silence, trace 
my mind, feelings , emotions.
Never I feel lonely as long as she is alive.


She sit near me when I am in pain
Pat on my shoulder, touch sooth my mind
Her lap becomes my bed, she
a loving mother, caring her child.

In disturbed mind I ring her
Words took me away from problems
Helps to sort out the puzzles 
Life is easy when she is with me.

Yell at her in anger, calmly
she listen to me, with all her love
Never I like to see her in tears
But it happens at times.

Never she allowed to take care
I don't know why she keep me away 
Hidden pain tortured her always
but she never forget to smile and cure others.

I curse myself for hurting her
Such a wonderful girl is she.
Her presence is my energy
Feel so bored when she is away


Wish I had a pair of wings and invisibility
To reach her, stay with her Forever and ever.
An angel from the heaven, a blessing for some like me
My life ends the moment she returns to her world.

1 comment:

  1. i like dis very much..dnt knw y..i used to read dis atleast once in a day..

    ReplyDelete