Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I came to You

As I was sitting near the window
the raindrops falling outside
spread the fragrance of new birth
I could not control my mind
Moved out in rain,
spherical drops appeared slanting
Making me remember the slides seen in park.
I stopped my journey on a seashore
Mind was in search of something precious
Though I was not trained to swim
I fall into the depth of ocean
Waves took me to the ocean bed
Fishes gliding in cluster
Special type algae, planktons, organisms
Also,
Inability of Raindrops to reach so deep
put me in wonder
I found a hidden shell among 
the sea rocks
Out of curiosity I moved forward
with a panicked mind 
to find the hidden treasure waiting for me
Gently opened the shell
wow!!!
 Nacre, the mother of pearl,
Hidden inside the shell for years and years
waiting for my touch and presence
A priceless gift I could ever
get in my life




No comments:

Post a Comment