Thursday, March 6, 2014

Letter for you



When I see the tree shedding leaves I sigh with a deep relief, reason is none other than you. Dryness of summer never touches me when you are with me. Looking at the crescent moon, thinking about our sweet moments a smile appears on my face. Without air life never survives you are my air. Closeness resides in our heart, love and care never dies, as long as we are alive your love cannot be compared, you are special in your own way .I feel so relaxed when I am with you. What I feel for you cannot be expressed in words or digits, it can only be felt.
I may not be the perfect choice for you, but still I love you. I may have thousands of faults but still I love you. I feel sorry for not studying MBBS, do you know why? If I knew I would have cut opened myself to show you there is not even a single cell in my body that does not have any feel for you. 

If you are the net, I am willing to be the fish.
If you are the rain I am ready to be a desert
If you are the flower I am the bee
If you are the pen, I am always paper for you
If you are the cleaner, I am the dust
If you are the wave, I am the footprint on the shore
When you are the foot, I become your sandals
When you are thirsty, I take the form of water
When you are sleepy, I am your mattress
 
Whatever you are, I am with you for all those reasons

I always enjoy the moments even if u are away from me, or never u noticed me or never u realized what is in me.Moments become sweet when you are present. Your presence makes my life so special ..:) You have a magical power that makes your touch with in depth feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment