Saturday, March 29, 2014

Through my eyes


When I had a long gaze in your eyes
Seed of unrecognized love
Deeply hidden in your heart germinated.
Eyes were twinkling, like the stars I see at night
Words that flow revealed nothing
But your silence spoke everything
Gestures proved suppressed emotions
Happiness sprout out as smile
that makes your cheeks glow 
Gentle touch with your soft palm
Heals all the wounds and pain
Love hidden at your finger tip
Passes over in a single touch
When you imitate my actions
cuteness and childishness in you rises
Dryness when you miss me
Wipe off your pleasant mind
Excitement in your face on seeing me
Blossom the petals of happiness
You brighten my life with your love,
care and support

1 comment:

  1. Making you smile is my life intent,
    Keeping you happy is my life aspiration,
    My life is for care you.
    I am here is for support you.

    In short, you are my world, my princess my love....

    ReplyDelete