Friday, March 21, 2014

Unrealized Love

There was a time in my life,
Even after walking besides you
 you never knew what I was
If I looked in your eyes
you never saw my eyes on you
When I was talking with you
you never heard my words for you
While sharing a smile
you never noticed the happiness in me
When we shared the dishes
never you fathom my care for you
When I divulged the secrets in me
you din't realize the trust I keep on you
While travelling together
you did not feel anything special
When I wept at night
you never knew the reason
When I gifted you my time
you never accepted it
While I was enjoying the moments with you
Never ever you perceived my feel towards you
Never you sensed my love for you
Never you visualized my life with you

1 comment:

  1. Its all realized inside heart.
    Heart never show, it don't need to loss you at any cost....

    ReplyDelete