Friday, March 28, 2014

What I see in you

Whenever we turn over the pages of a story or go through the lines in a poem we can see the beauty of a girl described in different manner, different style, variety of comparisons to narrate her beauty physically as well as mentally. Why not we describe the beauty of a man’s mind? I am writing this for you to know how special you are for me. Its not simple to describe you in a few words from dictionary because you are above all the words I could give, above the descriptions I can give.

The moment I see you, my feelings flows endless like a river
It takes its course in all possible ways beyond my control
When I think about you, feel so proud
Your love and care attracts people towards you
Its more powerful than the magnetic force
Your love is a hallow for your loved ones
Nobody wish to stay away from your love
Your words are so soft , to heal all pain
Your touch, so gentle to soothen mind
 hands, so warm to stay forever
Your divine heart ,to stay close always
Your feet, where I could place myself with trust
When I am with you, the realistic world disappears
Leading me to a world of hills and mountains at the zenith of love
 Valleys flowing with streams of love
Silence of love, birds chirping the love songs,
 Blowing of love breeze,trees with green love leaves
The trust others keep on you, an asset exclusively for you
Character makes people love you
Your unconditional love, make others jealous
Those with you are really blessed and lucky
I cherish the moments I spent with you
wish I could spent more time with you
Loving you, the most beautiful feel
anyone in this world wish to have 
When I think about you, a smile blossoms
you are the only reason for the 
flowers of happiness in my garden



I bow myself before you

1 comment:

  1. To whom the person is mentioned in this is lucky, if he realize your love... More than this one can't understand a person.. You will be lucky if he realized your love and be with you forever...

    ReplyDelete