Saturday, September 20, 2014

Miss you

When you flew away from the nest
Nimbus burst out with lightning and thunder,
Trees shed their leaves like autumn
Neither seeds burgeon forth nor
Flowers blossom out into beauty
Fragrance of flowers did not disperse
Butterflies neither draw close to ingest nectar
Nor aid in pollination
Leaf thatched roofs, nest carved out of twigs,
Eggs holding new lives,
Everything washed away by the
Current of air that blew so strong
Chirrup missing in the morning and evening.
Sea receded from the shore in your absence
Motionless fishes in the sea
Sea waves decked the ships afloat in water
Sun rays not bright, the Moon and stars shine dim
Nature misses you so much

When you flew away from me
Life became unbalanced and lopsided
Earth revolves and rotates
But my world vanished
Thoughts creep up like climbers
Your absence crushed me down
Images reflect in eyes to form images
Not even one penetrates my heart,
You forgot to unlock before you left
Myself, a symbol of emptiness
I feel lonely without you in my life
I miss you so much

Fly back to the nest
Fly back to me...



No comments:

Post a Comment