Sunday, September 28, 2014

YOUR LOVE





When walking along the woods, like a shadow your love follows me

Leaning on the huge trees, your love gives me shade

Before falling in a pit or trap, like a shield your love

Listening to the nature, the music of your love vibrates in my ears.



When the earth is dying without water, your love shower as rain drops

Your love makes the green, broad and thin leaves dance in joy

Parakeets fly to taste the sweet seed of your love

Squirrels jumping along the branches to reach your love top



Flowers spread fragrance of your love in the world

Butterflies attracted to suck the nectar of your love

Birds chirp around the world of your love

Your love garland the world of nature to the beauty of zenith



When swimming across the river, your love floats me above

Rowing in the ferry, your love act as forward currents

Glare of your love reflects from the rippled river

 Your love always pulls me to the depth of river bed.



When gazing in the clear sky, your love forms rainbow and

Carve sculptures out of clouds

And while staring at the night sky, your love twinkles from different spots

By encircling the bright moon



When walking in the rain, your love prevents rain drops to touch me

Sweating in the sun, the cold breeze of your love blows

When shivering in the winter snow, your love warms my heart

Withering of leaves in autumn, Only your love smiles at me.



 Your love holds me tight when my mind pullulate with thoughts

When I am vexed, your love gives me an Angel kiss

While walking alone, your love holds my hand tightly

Your love listens to my dreams and wishes, sit beside me.



Day and night my heart keeps murmuring to your love

When my energy level fall, your love supports me

Your love makes me fall asleep so deep and tight

Your love makes me feel alive






1 comment:

  1. Do people can love in such a way.. If so i too love my best half, my lover, my sweetheart in such passion.

    ReplyDelete